Sunday, May 18, 2008

The internets were all dead, but lives continued.

Lelu Beast captured this image of Dinkleman while glowing in the sun.
3 way snuggle time got a little complicated when trying to add the 4th creature.
I ended up sleeping in Abbey's kennel, knowing that she would kill, kill, kill if I tried to move her.
I wouldn't take so many pictures of my dog if she was uglier, or maybe just a little bit less of a killing machine.My birthday happened for the 28th time. We saturated ourselves in fats. I'd like a little bit more cupcake with my frosting, please.Jessica was doing speed or something because I came home and the desk was clean. Now who said Meth was all bad? Oh, apparently these people: http://www.dare.com/home/default.asp
This is probably illegal too, but the sunset looked so cool that evening. I had to try and get a good picture. In fact, I think the feds are on to me, so don't be sharing images of mine that I took while driving.Why has this giant dumpster been dumped in the middle of a 22 acre dog park? Isn't that considered to be littering of the largest magnitude?
I think this was captured on one of the hot days. Yeah, you remember that day, don't you? Try living it with a coat of fur, pal.I've been arting my fingers into hurting lately. This is one of many which have ended up illegally posted in Tacoma somewhere. http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/fugitives.htm
I keep checking the list, but so far I'm not wanted for making drawrings.

No comments: